The goals of the Center for Evidence-Based Practices are:
- Synthesize research findings with an emphasis on the characteristics of practices that are associated with positive child, parent, and family functioning.
- Advance understanding of research-to-practice model development and building.
- Conduct new studies and analyze extant databases to shed light on the characteristics and consequences of effective early intervention, early childhood education, parent and family support, and family-centered practices.
- Identify, implement, and evaluate training methods and procedures for promoting adoption and use of evidence-based practices.
- Produce evidence-based practice guides that are practitioner and parent friendly.
- Disseminate and promote utilization of evidence-based practice methods, materials, and products.